Sunday afternoon, Father's Day! Since Bethany shared our afternoon, we have the same pictures!

Herb slept the whole afternoon, as usual.

Emily was laughing at everything! Isn't she just adorable?

Abby wasn't laughing, but oh those eyes!

Luke cooling off in the sprinkler. Next week we will have the pool up.

Havin' a flippin' good time!

Lauren and I went for a walk to the 401 bridge. About 4 kilometers round trip. I know, not very far, but we walk fast!

This morning, at 5:15, I heard some little mews through the window. I found our cat on one of the lawnchairs all curled up with little ones. I moved the kittens to a box one at time and just kept finding more and more! She has 6 kittens! So in about 8 weeks, come and adopt one!
2 comments:
Good luck with all those cats!! hehehe.
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Post a Comment