Friday, March 26, 2010

The countdown continues...
Pennings Shower March 25
Left to right------Diane Postma, Anneke Naves, with Mary Beth, Amanda Naves, Henrietta Naves

Megan VanDyk, Joanne Vandenbrink, Julianna Pennings

Nicole Talsma, Adrianna Pennings, Marilyn Pennings, Denise Pennings (floor)

Gerda Pennings, (Oma) Linda Brouwer

Jen Pennings, with Jacob, Lisa Pennings behind, Lauren Pennings, Amy Luiting,
Bethany Pennings, Kayla Postma

Jen with Jacob. He just wouldn't sleep! I think Jen missed a lot of the shower.

Herb Pennings, Ron Pennings. Hiding in the other room.

Jacob hung out with Grampa for a little while.
Thanks for all the work you did, Lisa.









3 comments:

MVD said...

nice pictures, but who is Megan Pennings? lol

Jen said...

I did miss a lot of the shower!! Good thing there were 2 others :)
Cute pictures!

Wilma Pennings said...

Oh no! I've done that before. I'll edit it and get the right Megan in there.