Saturday, July 07, 2007

Probably a lot of you heard that Philip was is in a car accident this morning. Philip and his passenger are fine, just stiff and sore. Please pray for the family that was in the mini-van. The father is hurt quite badly, A younger man was seriously injured and the driver and a young woman only had slight injuries. The mini-van went through a stop sign and there was nothing that could be done to stop the accident.


On a happier topic, here is our premature kitten, fat and happy and doing well. I think it would be safe to name her now!
The baby sparrows, there are 3 of them, will soon be ready to leave the nest. Often I see them flapping their wings, practising.

I had to put this picture on, it made me laugh so much! Derek thinks it's a piece of cake to lift Lydia up by the ponytail, and she doesn't even seem to mind!
Have a good Sunday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did the accident happen?We will keep Philip in our prayers as well as the people in the mini van.Glad that he was not seriously injured.