
Cowabunga!! Finally we can swim!

Aaralyn thinks the pool looks perfect.
Well, maybe it's still a little cold!
Melody in her own private yacht.
Julianna, Aaralyn, Melody in the boat, Lauren, Lisa and Simon.
Cousin Chris and Simon having fun. I think Simon didn't have a choice!
Philip and Justin having fun. Why does water make guys wrestle?
I think we can get a few more people in.
Me, definitely having fun watching everyone. I'm also the lifeguard. Good thing the pool is only 3 feet deep!
Have you ever seen these funny mud tubes on your house? I wanted to find out who made them and it's the "mud dauber". These are called organ pipe nests for obvious reasons. They fill them full of paralysed spiders, lay an egg in it and seal it up. The larva hatches, eats the spiders and leaves through a hole it makes in the tube. You can see the ones here have been used. We opened one up in another spot, and yup, it was full of spiders. They were still alive! What a way to go!



4 comments:
Yuck those tube things are so wierd! Your right, what a way to go!!! Well, you should have less spiders this way!
Pictures, pictures, we want pictures :) I was enjoying the frequent updates!
mom... where are you ??? You are behind!!!!! We want an update!:-)
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment