This is the only casualty we had. The trampoline was lifted onto the picnic table. One leg is off, but it looks fixable. I think we have a bigger rip now, too.
Mud across the muddy road. Yesterday the water was 3 times bigger.
Muddy field across our muddy lawn.
Another muddy field across the muddy road. At least we live on a hill, so no water in the basement!
Here's our church directory picture. Not bad.
Our two kittens are now cats.Remember the newborn kitten I fed with a bottle? That's her in front.
Simon is working hard at the computer. (I'm sure it's schoolwork) Notice something different about him?
Luke is busy too. I know that's a Math book. See how he dresses for the weather?I won't promise exciting stuff here. My life is not exciting. But I'll try to keep it up better.
5 comments:
Hi Wilma - nice to see a new post! I'm on facebook too, but I love looking through all the blogs!! Your Christmas party looks like it was fun - all those kids :o)
Cute grandkids!! I had fun looking at your pics from way down here in Virginia :)
Hi Wilma,
You have beautiful grandchildren! I enjoy blogging more so than facebook as well...I like to read "dialogue" along with pics! I find it hard to believe that your life isn't exciting!! You must have a new adventure everyday!! Take care...Lori
O.K., your grandkids are really cute, but I'll have to argue with you about who has the cutest!
Great pics--I wish more people would start blogging again!
Trudy
p.s. Our trampoline is in pretty rough shape too, but Dick thinks he can bend it back into shape again. My husband can fix ANYTHING!
Glad to see that you still do blogging!! Simon looks like Phil in that one picture.I am facebook too but always enjoy looking at the different blogs.
Post a Comment