My World And Welcome To It

Friday, April 02, 2010

I thought it was amazing these flowers were open at 5 in the morning. Especially since I didn't remember planting them!
They look nice.... until you look closer.

Someone thinks they can fool me.

Try again next year!


Posted by Wilma Pennings at 6:48 AM
Labels: April fool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Wilma Pennings
Country Road, Ontario, Canada
View my complete profile

Blogs

  • Belinda & Ken
  • Bethany & Mark
  • Carmen & Gerald
  • Heather & Ben
  • Jacqui VanMep
  • Jen & Justin
  • Jen & Paul
  • Jen & Scott
  • Lucy & John
  • Megan & Rick
  • Mel & Dan
  • Melissa & Doug
  • Recipes-gluten free
  • Taunya & Rob
  • Valerie & Derek

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (15)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • If you were at Bethany and Marks wedding, you wil...
      • A big buzzing bee, warming up on the front porch....
      • Want to know who was at the wedding? Here's the s...
      • Bridesmaids--Amanda Naves, Amy Luiting, Lauren Pen...
      • The day has finally arrived! For me it started at...
      • Yes, tomorrow is the big day! Today we've been set...
      • I really have been too busy to blog. Maybe if it ...
      • Stop saying "Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home. I t...
      • I thought it was amazing these flowers were open ...
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (25)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  January (8)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.