Yes, tomorrow is the big day! Today we've been setting up the hall. The table rental place told us the tables seated 8-10 people. But the tables they delivered seated 6! So panic, cry, scream? Maybe a little. Added some big rectangle tables, all is good. Everyone can still eat and sit down doing so. Tonight, rehersal, pizza and finish up the centre pieces at the hall. Later the girls of the bridal party are partying! Movie, snacks, and probably not enough sleep. Who cares. There will be time for sleeping another night. This night is for fun. In the morning, early, hair, make up and lots of food for brunching. Than get all dressed up and head out to the church. I prayed for a good day and please some nice weather. Looks like the weather will be nice. And God is always there. Tomorrow is a very special day. I will have pictures of everything!
Friday, April 09, 2010
Yes, tomorrow is the big day! Today we've been setting up the hall. The table rental place told us the tables seated 8-10 people. But the tables they delivered seated 6! So panic, cry, scream? Maybe a little. Added some big rectangle tables, all is good. Everyone can still eat and sit down doing so. Tonight, rehersal, pizza and finish up the centre pieces at the hall. Later the girls of the bridal party are partying! Movie, snacks, and probably not enough sleep. Who cares. There will be time for sleeping another night. This night is for fun. In the morning, early, hair, make up and lots of food for brunching. Than get all dressed up and head out to the church. I prayed for a good day and please some nice weather. Looks like the weather will be nice. And God is always there. Tomorrow is a very special day. I will have pictures of everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking forward to tomorrow! Relax and enjoy it!!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow! :-)I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! :-)
Hey cool, I chanced, so to speak, at finding this blog! I was searching the web for pictures of Bethany's wedding, hoping I would see online what I missed live. I can't wait to catch up on your past posts! Trust you had a great day yesterday and that pictures will soon follow!
Post a Comment